Information in accordance with § 5 TMG, § 55 RStV
Responsible for the content of this website:
33311 Gütersloh, Germany
tel: +49 5241-810
fax: +49 5241-81681396
e-Mail: info (at) bertelsmann-stiftung.de
The Bertelsmann Stiftung is a non-profit operating foundation headquartered in Gütersloh, Germany that is subject to private law in accordance with article 1 of the foundation law for the German state of North-Rhine Westphalia.
The Bertelsmann Stiftung is represented by its Board of Directors:
Aart De Geus
Dr. Jörg Dräger
Dr. Brigitte Mohn
Chair of the Bertelsmann Stiftung Board of Trustees:
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Werner J. Bauer
Supervisory authority with administrative responsibility:
District government of Detmold, Leopoldstr. 15, 32756 Detmold
VAT Identification Number:
DE 126 76 80 30
Responsible for content:
In spite of ongoing editorial control, we accept no liability for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of website contents. Any access of contents takes place at the user’s own discretion and risk. No contractual agreement between the Bertelsmann Stiftung and users ensues through access of the website. Articles authored by external contributors and designated as such do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Bertelsmann Stiftung.
This website contains links to external Internet sites. These links are purely informational in nature and are checked at the time of installation for any potential illegalities. Links provided here evinced no illegalities; we have no influence on their subsequent development. The operators of any linked sites are therefore solely responsible for their content. The Bertelsmann Stiftung is not responsible for any content changed following installation of external links. Unless concrete evidence exists, we do not monitor external links for illegal activities.
Should we be made aware of illegal activity, we will immediately remove the link in question or the relevant contents from our website.
The contents of this website are subject to German copyright laws. To the extent that no other agreement has been reached regarding documents depicted or offered for download on this website, prior permission from the Bertelsmann Stiftung or the relevant copyright holder is required for any use of information offered here, especially reproduction, processing, dissemination and any form of alteration. Copies and downloads are permitted only for private, non-commercial purposes.
- Mobile Retter: An app that saves lives : Bertelsmann Stiftung (title page photo), Mobile Retter e.V. (Infographic)
- Health apps – how can they help patients?: real444 / iStockphoto.com
- Video consultations: patients value greater ties to their physicians – an interview with Dr. Klaus Strömer: Shutterstock / Andrey_Popov
- How we talk about digital health: Against the discursive match: Shutterstock / Zeljko Radojko
- Blog launch – digital health in focus: Shutterstock / Micolas
- Project: Shutterstock / Kinga
- Authors: Kai Uwe Oesterhelweg (Johannes Bittner, Sarah Fischer, Timo Thranberend), Veit Mette (Stefan Etgeton), Fotostudio Clemens (Regina Blockhaus, Thomas Kostera)